Havarti Party!!!!


IN MY MOUTH! Oh, my god, I just picked up Daiya's new Jack and Jalapeño Garlic Havarti wedges and...oh, my GOD! They are absolutely amazing! I just sampled each one and now I'm super excited to have more of these delicious creations in my life. Just not too much. Everything in moderation, you know. This stuff would be fantastic on fresh cut veggies or pretzels, but I just ripped of a piece of sourdough and had them on that and...oh, my god. Seriously. Go out and get these immediately!


Comments

  1. Woah, what are they made of? Have you tried the coconut ice-cream @ Trader Joe's? It snooh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heading to TJ's as we speak! Can't wait to try it. I LOVE coconut ANYTHING!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't eaten bread or pasta in a month, but I almost could feel what a heroine addict feels like when he watches trainspotting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.. You made my belly grumble. Good job.

    Have you tried Dofino's havarti cheese? They have a lot of great varities including: jalapeno, dill, caraway, regular, and more. See http://www.dofinousa.com for more about their cheeses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dofino is dairy. I don't do dairy. Thanks, though! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment