Chambers Lane Organic Nut Pâtes


I am vegan through and through...have been for the last four years and intend to stay that way. But I'm not going to lie to you, when I was an omni, I looooved me some pâte! Thankfully though, the lovely folks over at Chambers Lane have come up with absolutely delicious, cruelty-free and vegan versions of the beloved and controversial delicacy. 

So far, I have only tried the Fig Balsamic Walnut Cashew flavor and I am SMITTEN! I kept it simple with some herbed water crackers and it was perfect! You could spread this on crusty bread, raw veggies and even do a little combo with some artisan nut cheese (Punk Rawk comes to mind) and olives...whatever! There are two other flavors, Truffled Cashew and Rosemary Thyme Almond that I cannot wait to indulge in too! 

Only downfall, as far as I can tell, they are only in the Bay Area at this time, so all my Bay Area friends, go out and try this stuff! I'm serious! Hopefully they will expand in the near future. Until then, I will try not to swoon too much over it across the interwebs, making y'all jealous! 


Comments